Features of UK International Underwater Kinetics UK 2AAA Xenon Penlight
- High intensity xenon filled lamp
- Prefocused lamp for instant narrow beam.
- Glow-in-the-dark button tip for easy location in the dark
- Twist ON and OFF switch
- Electrically non-conductive case
- Molded pocket clip
- Tough LEXAN plastic construction
- Optional high brightness red LED (.075 watts), for protecting night vision, provides 24 hour burn time
- Waterproof to 500 feet
Brightness : 12 Lumens
Lamp : 1.12 watt high brightness xenon filled lamp
Burn Time : 1.8 (Alkaline) Hours
Batteries : 2 AAA Alkaline
Size : 4.8 L x 0.75 W x 0.75 D
The BeamguideTM Advanced Fiber Optic Attachment uses beam concentrator technology to channel light from our 2AAA eLED I flashlights into a flexible fiber optic probe for a substantial increase in brightness compared to other similar tools. It is ideal for bore inspection, troubleshooting intricate mechanisms, revealing circuit board damage and lighting inside tight work spaces.