If using water paints or the like, please use water to clean.
If the color material is oil paints, lacquer, enamel or other oily
Materail, using the thinner or proper solvent.
For Cleaning Airbrushes:
1. Open the cap and place the filter into the hole.
2. Place water about 1.5 cm into the pot before using.
3. Attach the nozzle to the airbrush insertion port
And inject the cleaning solvent.
4. Then fully push down and pull back on the trigger
And repeat injecting the cleaning solvent.
5. Change the filter when it gets dirty.
For Airbrush Holder:
1. Put the black holder into the small hole in the cover.
2. And attach the nozzle to the holder.
For The Palette:
1. Using the small area of the cap to mix colors.
2. Also can be used as the water container.
* Airbrush gun not included